Working closely with Senior Management, MLRO and Team members of MSB wholesalers and retailers we undertake the following projects:
- Procedural reviews and comprehensive audits
- Formulation and formulisation of a risk matrix/analysis forming the basis of the client’s risk based approach
- Production of bespoke, compliant AML/CTF Policies and Procedures Manuals
- Creation of Private and Corporate account application forms and an on-boarding processes
- Identification and implementation of Operational efficiencies
- Advice and point of contact for new POS systems/software providers
- Guidance on maintaining and opening bank accounts
- Creation of a simple HR system, including employment contracts, employee manual/handbook, holiday rota and planner and an Excel based payroll system
- Staff/MLRO AML/CTF Training programs including delivery, presentations, tests, declarations and logs
- Know You Customer (KYC)/Customer Due Diligence (CDD) programs
- Enhanced Due Diligence (EDD) programs
- Know Your Customer’s Customer requirements and programs including undertaking site visits, production of meeting reports and making recommendations for ongoing business opportunities
- Ultimate Beneficial Ownership (UBO) identification requirements and programs
- Politically Exposed Person (PEP) requirements and software sourcing
- Sanctions requirements and sourcing
- Suspicious Activity Reporting (SAR) including internal SAR’s and logs
- Client and transaction monitoring programs
FCA / HMRC / Regulatory & Enforcement
- HMRC MSB registration assistance and follow-up
- FCA API/SPI applications including the creation of supporting documentation
- FCA GABRIEL submissions
- Assistance with Production Orders/Monitoring Orders etc.
- Liaison with Law Enforcement, Regulators, Bankers and Wholesalers Reporting (Board reporting, management reporting, annual MLRO reporting etc.)
- Including Excel expertise and training
Some business have a good understanding of the necessary requirements to ensure AML/CTF compliance, however, with new legislation or potential ‘pot-holes’ is it easy to miss something.
It is advisable to start with an Audit so you know exactly what you require, we can then work with you providing guidance and suggestions on a
whole range of topics, some of which are listed above.
If you would like to learn more about the JRBN Consulting services or receive a comprehensive list of the individual services we offer, please email us at email@example.com or use the contact form.